Dishman Infrastructure Ltd.
  Dishman SEZ
  Advantage Gujarat
  Layout Plan
  General Details
  Contact us
DIL is setting up a Pharma and Fine Chemicals SEZ in Bavla Taluka, located at 45 km from Ahmedabad, the commercial and industrial capital of the state with a huge number of Pharmaceuticals and Chemical industries.

DIL's SEZ will be spread over on area of 110 hectares, out of which 72 % will be earmarked for the processing zone while the remaining 28 % area will be utilized as non-processing zone i.e. for Road, Tree Plantation and other facilities.

The project location in Bavla Taluka, near Ahmedabad enjoys a number of locational advantages: It is strategically well connected by road, rail, air and sea routes and at the same time will evade the city congestion, also it will facilitate easy access to trained talent pool due to its proximity to colleges and technical universities which coupled with the proposed seaport at Dholera and International Airport at Fedara will increase the trade potential of this SEZ significantly.
The proposed SEZ will offer world-class infrastructure and the required support services to enable investors and industrialists compete globally in terms of quality and cost of the products manufactured by them in the SEZ.

With an estimated investment of Rs. 400 cr in Infrastructure, SEZ will create a world-class industrial infrastructures in the state of Gujarat which will make the state an important Pharma and Fine Chemicals Manufacturing destination.

This SEZ will also create employment opportunities for more than 15000 persons – both skilled and unskilled and indirect Employment for
10,000 persons.